High Quality Wife

January 12, 2009

0422082336a

I would like to take a moment to say that I have a cool wife.  The one I got is extremely good quality.  She’s actually interested in about 80% of the things that I’m interested in, and she does a great job pretending on the other 20%.  She’s apologizes about her stunted height frequently, and stands on the stairs to talk to me at a normal height. She loves all the animals in the world, which is clear from our 6 pets and her recent donations to the Humane Society and the ASPCA. She writes a mean column in the Frederick News Post, and she uses correct grammar ALL of the time.  She looks good when she’s all made up, and even when she has just gotten up.  I have no particular reason to write about her today, but her excellent quality needed to be discussed.

Advertisements

5 Responses to “High Quality Wife”

  1. Ashley said

    You’re totally getting some tonight.

  2. Ashley W-C said

    omg that is suberbly cute!

  3. Antares said

    Quality spouses (spice?) are in extremely short order, so consider yourself absofuckinlutely fortunate! 🙂

  4. Man, you keep up with the random, over-the-top, compliments and you’ll be stuck with her for life!
    Girls hate that shit, she’ll stick around just to make you miserable!

    😉

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: